You are created worthy and loved as you are.
Relationship and Sexual Struggles
Additionally, prevalent social stigmas for women create a negative culture of secrecy and shame.
There are no quick fixes for compulsive and problematic behaviors, and recovery is not done alone. When a woman is hurting and her life decisions feel out of control, she needs support. Compulsive and problematic behaviors often result from previous and/or present pain, including adverse childhood experiences, abuse, trauma, and toxic shame. As a coach, I provide a non- judgmental space, to achieve honest and safe healing.
- Are you engaging in sex outside your personal value system?
- Do you feel romantic relationships often become unhealthy and destructive?
- Are you secretive about your sexual activity or porn use? Do secrets make you feel like a stranger even to yourself?
- Do you often seek intense or thrill-seeking feelings by way of new or different relationships?
- Have you experienced emotional or sexual affairs outside of your marriage?
- Have you placed your safety at risk by engaging in risky or dangerous sex?
- Do you feel sad or alone after sex? Do you choose people who are unavailable or unwilling to commit to you?
- Are relationships or sexual encounters out of your control, as though you have lost the freedom to make choices?
Choose To Heal
I am invested in your personal transformation to a happier and healthier life, whether you seek a restored balance of relational and/or sexual integrity or if you have been diagnosed a sex, love, and relationship addict. If relationships feel unhealthy or problematic, it’s possible that you have developed beliefs about yourself and about being a woman that are in conflict with the truth of who you were created to be.
As a sex addiction professional, I am trained and qualified to support your healing process by the leading International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP). As a certified coach, I partner with clients to create a sense of empowerment and self-discovery of “the authentic YOU”.
My role is to offer information on effective and diverse treatment options. Your personal therapist, spouse or partner, and I can work as a team to support healthy goals to help you to achieve results.
Steps We Take
Healing takes place when we are met with authentic compassion by another caring individual. Coach and Client develop a relationship based upon trust and dignity. Stepping forward means to be understood and unburdened by self-defeating choices. Unwanted sexual or relational behaviors can be replaced with healthy intimacy. Thus, your courage can be met with and by compassion.
Recovery Requires Growth in the Following:
- Personal Spirituality
- Individualized plan for sobriety and relapse prevention
- Congruency in Personal Values and Actions
- Healthy Boundaries
- Self-Worth and Dignity
- Shame Resilience
- Healthy Connection and Intimacy
- Cultivating Joy